26 Mar Careers: Driver (Uganda)
Organization: LifeNet International (LN)
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Issue Area: Logistics
Do you want to use practical skills to help us ensure quality healthcare can be available to all Ugandans? Do you love working in a collaborative environment where teamwork is essential? Do you want to gain new skills? Then please join our team!
LifeNet International is an organization working with rural health center partners across Uganda to transform African healthcare. We work with our partners to ensure that they can provide quality, sustainable healthcare to their communities in the Central and Eastern Regions.
We are looking immediately to recruit a driver for full-time employment.
- A high level of experience driving around Kampala and around Uganda
- Excellent English skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Willingness to work within and alongside faith-based organizations
- A perfect driving record and an active driver’s permit (minimum class B)
- A certificate of defensive driving is a plus
This job requires punctuality, thoughtfulness, and a safety-first mentality. The work will consist of regular visits throughout Kampala as well as taking LifeNet team members outside of Kampala for work projects. On a monthly basis, the job will require overnight stays outside of Kampala.
In addition to driving duties, responsibilities will include assisting in collecting data on the field and working with the LifeNet Uganda Country Director and the team.
You application must consist of a cover letter, a resume, a copy of your driver’s license, and at least two references. Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com by 1 April 2019 at 1:00 p.m. EAT.
- Subject Heading: Job Application – Driver
- Label All Attachments: Name – Driver – Resume/Cover Letter/etc.
- Include a short paragraph in the email text introducing yourself and your relevant experience.