04 Dec Careers: Drivers in Malawi (3 positions)
Organization: LifeNet International
Location: Lilongwe, Malawi
Issue Area: Health Systems Strengthening, Medical Training
LifeNet International aims to improve the quality of care and financial sustainability of health facilities to transform African health care and impact Malawians in a positive way. LifeNet International Malawi is looking to recruit medical trainers, management trainers, finance and administrative officer, and drivers for full-time employment.
Job Description & Qualifications
This job requires punctuality, thoughtfulness, and a safety-first mentality. The work will consist of regular visits throughout Lilongwe as well as taking LifeNet team members outside of Lilongwe for work projects. The job will require regular overnight stays outside of Lilongwe.
In addition to driving duties, responsibilities will include collecting data at health centers and assisting and working with the LifeNet Malawi Country Director as required.
- A perfect driving record and active driver’s permit
- Driver must have a high level of experience driving around Lilongwe and around Malawi and know different routes
- An excellent knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge in computer use
- Willingness to work within and alongside faith-based organizations
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, including health coverage.
- Food and accommodation will be provided during visits outside Lilongwe.
Your application must consist of a cover letter and a CV with at least two references and copies of relevant certificates.
Please submit all applications via email to LNMalawiHR@LNinternational.org by December 29, 2020.