04 Dec Careers: Management Trainers in Malawi (3 positions)
Organization: LifeNet International
Location: Lilongwe, Malawi
Issue Area: Health Systems Strengthening, Medical Training
LifeNet International aims to improve the quality of care and financial sustainability of health facilities to transform African health care and impact Malawians in a positive way. LifeNet International Malawi is looking to recruit medical trainers, management trainers, finance and administrative officer, and drivers for full-time employment.
Job Description & Qualifications
The management trainer will carry out training of CHAM health center staff. They will be responsible for on-site training from the LifeNet standard management curriculum, as well as performing monitoring and evaluation of subjects taught through the trainings. The work will consist of regular visits outside of Lilongwe for work projects and overnight stays outside of Lilongwe required. The management trainer reports to the Country Director.
- Bachelors degree in a related field such as economic, international development, business or finance.
- Related business or management experience (Consulting experience, or experience in a health facility would be advantageous).
- Working knowledge of financial management principles.
- An excellent knowledge of English and strong knowledge in computer use (Microsoft, Excel)
- Willingness to work within and alongside faith-based organizations and to attend weekly devotions.
- Ability to work full-time, 5 days per week, (45+ hours per week)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, including health coverage.
- Food and accommodation will be provided during visits outside Lilongwe.
Your application must consist of a cover letter and a CV with at least two references and copies of relevant certificates.
Please submit all applications via email to LNMalawiHR@LNinternational.org by December 29, 2020.